Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

oh Axel my Axel

So if you click on the title of this is should link to a piece by one of my friends Axel Bernard. It'll look small... but click on the picture to see a close up of all the details. He's a great artist working out of the UK who will actually be in Libya for the next year. He is totally worth your time and money, hopefully I can get a couple pictures of his work here for you all to admire.

I actually have an Axel Bernard original... its a piece of paper that was torn off the corner of some form i had in Edinburgh 2009. I don't know if he remembers drawing it... but its a lovely little tree. I will find it, and post it.

-Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment