Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have no clean clothes but at least im well red

With the loss of the washing machine I have been forced to assemble warm outfits from summer clothes... which may or may not be clean but were found in my trunk. Hence when I came into work today someone exclaimed 'you look like a character in flash dance!' I'm not even wearing my leg warmers today, come on people, leggings and a slouchy top do not the 80's make.

On another note, the lack of interesting reading material has lead me to start re-reading some of my favorites. I think I'm too stubborn to open my mind to new things... I'm a 90 yr old man stuck in a 23 yr old woman's body. Are there any good books out there?

And my last thought, I'm getting my hair dyed red today. A nice dark red but vibrant none the less... my only fear is it will turn out wrong and I will look like a Christmas decoration. I'm ready to embrace my status as a Christmas ornament in the likely case this happens... please feel free to mock/make fun of me. If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at? Well you can laugh at me.

-Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment