Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time to shed 2010 like I accidently shed my hat...

Somewhere in my confusion of buying crack pie from Momofuku, traveling to the upper east side, purchasing new years eve hats and heading to my sister... I lost my brown hat. This hat has seen me through many bad times, I got it in Praha last december... it was only just over a year in my possession, and now its gone. I'm almost positive I know where I left it but I do not want to dwell on that.

It was symbolic or something. Yes I think its weird to read into the loss of my hat, but I gotta read into something right? Its the first day of 2011. This is the day where we all make ridiculous vows to loose weight or be better people. We over analyze the whole last year of our lives. So this is how I choose to read into my life.

My hat is gone. Yes thats sad. But no I wont dwell on that fact. A new hat will be in my possession tomorrow.

Happy 2011 everyone

-Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment