Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Super Mamika



I was looking at my various feeds this morning (seeing what everyone else I know is interested in right now) and I stumbled upon this link... and I absolutely find it amazing. I can only hope when I'm old my colleagues and I are still doing crazy photoshoots, or that younger artists feel the need to include me or 'cheer me up' by putting me in crazy photos.

This series is by photographer Sacha Goldberger, and the posted is one of my favorites from this shoot... it was hard to pick though. This is his grandmother Frederika, and she's a real life super hero... click the link (its the blue text below) to see all the other shots and read about her heroics during the war.


or HERE



-Vogel

No comments:

Post a Comment