Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Front row center

Its been a very long time since I have had the funds or freedom in my schedule to go see a show, that being said, I sucked it up and bought tickets the other day. The show's called 'Interviewing the Audience' and that pretty much explains the plot. Zach Helm picks three audience members to interview and I guess its kind of like a talk show.

I go to see it this Sunday, so expect a full review from me then. Each show is different (obviously since its based on the audience in attendance) so I assume it could be hit or miss. Have a look at what the NEW YORK TIMES had to say... then check back on Sunday night for my response.

I'm hoping to sit back and be an innocent bystander to the whole thing, hence my decision to sit front row center. It would be far too cliche for him to pick the person sat by themselves in a prime spot... at least that's my hope.

-VOGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment