Arts, culture, ideas & expression of a few wild art monkeys living in an arts loft in Jersey City.


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Live the life that you love and love the life that you live.

I saw this post by Doze Green today on the facebook. I don't have much to say further on it other then I stand by those words bc over the years I find myself often apologizing, explaining or making excuses for those that don't agree with the choices I make for myself or on behalf of others, in the name of art etc;
Be open but stand your ground. People will judge you whether your actions appeal to them or not. Do your best to know why you do what you do and try not to take other peoples judgments against you to heart, but if a pattern of judgment is following you, perhaps its time to expand your perspective.

-Fathom

No comments:

Post a Comment